GNC Milk Thistle HP [90 Capsules]
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Milk thistle is commonly found growing wild in a variety of settings, including roadsides. The dried fruit (also called achenes) are used to produce modern herbal extracts.
From the Manufacturer
- Milk Thistle (capsules) protects the liver from alcohol damage
- Useful in the treatment of liver diseases such as alcoholic hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver poisoning and viral hepatitis
- Regulates the digestion of fats, helps stabilize blood sugar and cholesterol
- Silymarin (active constituent of Milk Thistle) stops the growth of breast cancer cells, both within the tumour and more importantly before anchoring themselves in other organs of the body
- Regulates already damaged liver tissues and stimulates the production of new liver cells
As a dietary supplement, take one to three capsules daily.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum marianum)(80% Silymarin = 160mg)||200.00||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|