Genetic Vegan Protein :
Genetic vegan Protein 3 Reasons You Need This Product:
- Enjoy a complete amino acid profile which most vegan proteins don’t have
- Avoid bloating with our lactose and dairy free vegan protein
- Over 35 g of protein per serving!
Genetic Vegan protein powders are notoriously poor when it comes to quality, protein purity and taste. They are also usually very high in carbohydrates making them inconvenient if you require a low calorie protein supplement which is also vegan friendly. Genetic Supplements Vegan Protein addresses all of these problems with ease!
Why Genetic Vegan Protein?
Genetic Supplements Vegan Protein contains 3 unique protein sources to help give a full amino acid profile. For you this means the impact of the protein you’re consuming is better! We’ve added additional fermented vegetable BCAAs for improved protein synthesis which helps with recovery and muscle growth.
Benefits of Genetic vegan protein:
1. Improved Digestion – Vegetables, legumes, grains, nuts and seeds are loaded with healthy fibers that naturally improve digestion and absorption, increase motility and reduce symptoms of gas and bloating.
2. Metabolism Booster – The combination of fiber and protein means it takes your body a while to digest vegan whole foods. The more your body works on metabolizing the plant protein, the better your body becomes at burning extra fat.
3. Cardiovascular health – Plant-based diets tend to be lower in cholesterol and saturated fats and high in healthy plant sterols which can help to improve heart health and overall well-being.
4. Avoid added hormones & antibiotics – Many animal-based sources of protein can contain added hormones and antibiotics whereas plant-based sources of protein are packed with antioxidants, phytochemicals (compounds produced naturally by plants), vitamins and minerals which are essential for optimal health.
5. Complete proteins – Many people believe that animal sources of protein are the only “complete” proteins (i.e. they contain adequate levels of all 9 essential amino acids). This is simply not true. Soy, tempeh, edamame beans and golden peas are all complete sources of protein. There are also many ways to combine vegan foods to ensure that you are getting all your amino acids in one meal.