Bigflex Prime Whey Protein Chocolate (1 Kg)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Whey Protein is derived from milk. Milk contains two main types of proteins: CASEIN(80%) & WHEY(20%).
- Whey is found in the watery portion of the milk. When cheese is produced, the fatty part of the milk coagulates and then the whey is separated.
- After being separated, whey goes through several processing steps to become what people generally recognize as whey protein. Artificial sweeteners and flavours are added to make it palatable.
- Whey Protein is loaded with all essential (BCAA) and Non-essential Amino Acids which helps in facilitating muscle protein synthesis and recovery post-training sessions.
- Whey Protein is a convenient way to add 25 to 50 grams of high-quality protein in your daily protein intake.
- Whey Protein is absorbed and utilized very quickly as compared to other protein sources and has the highest BIOLOGICAL VALUE (106-159).