We all know the benefits of brown rice low gi and now with silk 80, you are getting the best of both worlds 80 percent protein by weight and the remaining 20 percent in fibrous carbohydrates.
San has harvested the secret of brown rice protein and thus unleashed all its amazing possibilities for athletes all over the world. Mass effect revolution is formulated with san’s notorious and critically acclaimed myocarb matrix.
Myocarb is virtually sugar free and stacked with sprouted rice bran and complex carbohydrates derived from grains to ensure ultra fast muscle gains and to support the user’s caloric intake which is crucial during any mass gaining cycle.
Every aspect of mass effect revolution has been fully researched and tested on athletes like you all over the world. With mass effect revolution you can rest assured that you are getting san’s most effective scientifically advanced lean mass gainer ever.
Mass effect revolution contains a minimum of 5 gram of creatine monohydrate creosol brand and added l glutamine along with muscle friendly sunflower oil per each giant 295 gram serving.